Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And we have been dug out!!

Well the kids have finally gone back to school!! And I have gotten out of the house. And on all days this happened, I had Chelsea's two youngest, Aaron and Eli with me. And did I mention that the kids were on a 2 hour delay? But it all worked out. We figured out the car seat situation in the van, all 3 of them. And Sara didnt have school due to the delay so I took them on a quick errand and then to Chick Fil A for lunch and to play for Aaron had to go to school. And then I do believe I lost my mind!! I paid the water bill but forgot to pay the Smeco bill. Luckily the guy when I called had a sense of humor. I told him I lost my mind from being home from 11 days and had no clue what I was doing. He laughed. Then I went to make Tina in the kettle and forgot to turn the stove on. Minor thing!! Tina was supposed to start cooking class tonight but that was post phoned until next week. Somehow I didnt get that message. Sara is doing much better. We are on day 5 of her meds and hopefully the ear infection will be gone. On another note, I sat down to work on our calendar. Very excited to see that we have lots of things coming up!! I do believe Im done rambling for the night! Till next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment