Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why does it feel like

I have a million things to do tomorrow because of the upcoming storm? Maybe because I do! My week has been all thrown off because of the delays and days off of school. Oh and did I mention the one snow storm we has last night? So Im keeping my fingers crossed that the kids go to school on time tomorrow so I can run around like a maniac. And Im not gonna mention either that I got the last minute brilliant idea to throw Sara's teacher a suprise party tomorrow durning snack time! And the kids already have off of school Friday. Brilliant!! I love the snow but tomorrow Ill be in high gear. Need to pick up a few things at the grocery store, some project things at the Dollar Store, pay some bills and fax somethings. I want to get it all done tomorrow so I can park myself at home and wait for the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment