Monday, March 18, 2013

Yes, I Know

I haven't done what I said I was going to. That's because I have been hashing out my thoughts and feelings on Facebook. Which has become quite comical. People started looking forward to my weekly sound offs! After a really good conversation with my dad, I realized that my life needed to change. I walked away from something that I never thought I would. I learned I needed to stop taking the bs in my life as well as my family. And I also learned that some people just needed to go from my life. And I have been doing just that.

As of today more big changes are happening. Or are going to. Well, both. Still praying for guidance on that situation. So stay tuned. And as the guys at the firehouse say " Shits about to get real up in here"

No comments:

Post a Comment