Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well hello there!!

I know its been awhile! The last few weeks I have been in a blah mood. Not 100% positive why, but I do believe I have figured it out and have gotten rid of that problem. So now the summber begins..well almost!! Sara graduated the 3 year old program. Eric and Tina have 8 days of school left. We have made a few plans for the summer-baseball games,camp, MOMS Club activities and some pool time. I have also signed up to do a 90 pages in 90 days challenge with scrapbooking. I also would like to loose 25 pounds by the end of the summer. I have been going to the gym, but not as much as I want. So Im gonna kick that up a notch. Ohhhh, I also canned for the first time. Well, I made freezer jam, does that count? Im going to see what else I can do this summer. Id like to have the freezer and pantry stocked by late fall. And there are some projects Id like to do around the house, but thats another post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment