Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer will start in this house soon!

Next Wednesday is Eric and Tina's last day of school. Hopefully by the end of next week, Ill have the house summer ready. Id like to spend the least time possible cleaning this summer. Id rather play! I want to go on day trips and spend time at home out by the pool. And of course, I want to scrapbook! I have been slacking this year on that. Hopefully I can get a table that way I can scrap outside some while they kids are playing. I have been slowly filling the pantry with food for the summer. The stores lately have been having lots of good 10 for $10 sales. As long as its stuff we use, I have been stocking up. There are also some summer projects I want to do but will post later. Cant wait for summer to start!! Love it1

1 comment: