Thursday, June 24, 2010

Puppies?!? PUPPIES!!

I was all set to blog about something totally different until this afternoon when we came home. Now we have been on puppy patrol the last week. I was fairly sure that they would be here soon. I checked on Bailey before I went to pick up Eric and Tina from camp and all was good. When we got home, Eric went to give them water and I get a text from him saying come out here now! I went outside to find Eric standing there and Bailey laying with puppies!! Very exciting! We are pretty sure shes not done having them but only the next few hours will tell. Eric sat down with her for awhile watching her to make sure she and the pups were ok. And then I went down there for awhile and sat with her and talked to her. So tomorrow Ill update with how many pups and maybe a pic.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a pic??? There is no maybe about it, woman!

    ReplyDelete