Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Madness

Not just for basketball! Hopefully the thaw will start and I can get some stuff done around here. Reviewed my goals for the year and ummm they havent been getting done. Well most of them. So its time to get it in gear. Next month is going to start a busy time for us so I want things done..And I want them done now!! The girls start soccer and we have some weekend getaways planned. And hopefully by then we would have joined the YMCA. I need an outlet and I do believe that will do. I get to get out of the house, be around-gasp-adults and Sara will be able to go into the child care while I do a class for myself. Then after that I figured I can get her out and we can swim for awhile. Or Ill go in the evening..time permitting. So thats about all for now. I hope this months brings what I want to get stuff done so we can be ready for the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment