Monday, March 15, 2010

Chemo Angels

A friend told me about this program a few months ago. It sounded like a good idea so I looked into it and signed up. You can sign up for one of two programs or both. Card angles or Chemo angels. Card angles send cards to a person on a regular basis where chemo angels send cards and small gifts. You have to fill out a questionnaire and based on your answers they pair you up with someone. You can pick a child or an adult. Well tonight I got my first assignment. A three year old little boy in California who has neuroblastoma. Anyone who has the time to do this I encourage you to do so. Its a great way to give back, especially to someone who is going through something so hard. Heres the addy www.chemoangels.com Its well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment