Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Ok so its the 6. Shut it! So whats new with us? Well to start, my dad's tumor has shrunk. Actually all 3 of them. Since he is doing so much better then what the doctor thought, he can do radiation. Next Monday he will start it 5 days a week for 6 weeks. So yea for my dad!

We ended/started our year at a friends house with her two amazing boys. I love seeing that she has become an amazing mother! After all, she was once the wild child! But if you look around her house, you can see the love she has for these two little boys. What really touched me was the craft projects. That is what I like to see hanging up at peoples houses when they have kids.

Nothing else new to report. Working on somethings around the house. Planning a vacation or two!

Stay tuned for a post on Christmas, My Way for Once!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment