Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Annoyed To No End

I swear I feel like we cant just get caught up. It seems like as soon as the bills are paid off or up, something happens. We have so much to pay for right with the summer coming up. It annoys the hell out of me! I just want some of these bills gone. Hopefully the crabs will come soon and we can have that extra money. I brought up again about getting a job but John pointed out that it just wont work for us. And hes right. It wont work for us right now. Unless this job will let me work the hours of 9-4, which right now in this economy, theres a fat chance of that happening. The only other option is that the kids wouldn't be able to do any after school activities anymore. Period. Nothing. And I don't think that's fair to them. So I will stay hopeful and keep praying that somehow this is all taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment