Monday, June 13, 2011

Tomorrow Is A New Day

Well,technically it is tomorrow. I feel like a huge wait has been lifted off my shoulders with my dad. I know we still have treatments,scans and doctors appointments down the road, but  knowing the cancer is gone is great! And the money situation is getting better. I still feel like sometimes I should go to work,but that wont work for us. So I have decided with all being said and done, its time for me to get back on track! Back to getting the house in order, back to the gym, scrapbooking and whatever else I have slacked off with. This summer I have already decided to lesson my time at the medic unit. I will no longer do an overnight shift. I'm going to a 12 hour day shift. I also realize I really need to have some me time. I don't consider going to the gym, me time. Others might disagree,but I see that as making me a healthier person so I can better take care of my family. So look forward to exciting things happening in the future,especially this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment