Sunday, April 24, 2011

Winding down on Easter Day

We had a pretty good day. Sara and I woke up this morning to see what the bunny left. Eric and Tina had spent the night else where last night. After going through the baskets, I started cooking my dishes to bring to the family dinner. I made hash brown casserole and green bean casserole. Sara had such a fun time at Aunt Sherry's house looking for eggs with all her cousins. After there we went to moms house for our second dinner with everyone together. The Easter bunny even left baskets there!! Some very lucky kids! Its taken awhile for Sara to wind down, to much bunny excitement!!

Tomorrow is the last day of spring break for the kids. I'm hoping to get some stuff done around the house and get back on track. We'll see how that goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment